• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Bungie game: Destiny

Doc Holiday

I'm still waiting to find the time to die repeadedly meleeing Cursed Thralls...

On a different note, I FINALLY beat Crota's End (Normal)!  It was really fun!  I got arms and the HMG (Song of Ir Yut).  Did my usual Destiny LFG thing and got a great group.  Had to replace some people but we beat it, and it was nice!  A guy who was added late got the Hunger of Crota and was like: "Should I shard this?"  It was his first time too!

Oh, and I finally saw an exotic drop in the Roc play list.  We two manned Rocket Man.  I got blue engrams and he got the Suros Regime!  Alas =/  But that's the way the RNG works =)

I'm still waiting to find the time to die repeadedly meleeing Cursed Thralls...

On a different note, I FINALLY beat Crota's End (Normal)!  It was really fun!  I got arms and the HMG (Song of Ir Yut).  Did my usual Destiny LFG thing and got a great group.  Had to replace some people but we beat it, and it was nice!  A guy who was added late got the Hunger of Crota and was like: "Should I shard this?"  It was his first time too!

Oh, and I finally saw an exotic drop in the Roc play list.  We two manned Rocket Man.  I got blue engrams and he got the Suros Regime!  Alas =/  But that's the way the RNG works =)

Xbone or Playstation?

If xbox add me (compton535),  i'm always looking for a challenge.

After next reset I am going to start organizing Crota normal runs where I do 90% of the work and the rest of you reap the loot. Level 27 and up is welcome even if you can't do anything. Will probably be on Thursday or Friday nights.

Xbone or playstation?

I'm always looking for guys to jump in with.

Xbox, I'll add you (I'm dionysusfiend).

I'm not going to be on much right now with my work schedule.

All good man.  I work 7-5 Monday thru Friday.  So I'll get some in here and there during the week.  Fri/Sat nights mainly.

EVENT: Crota Raid, Normal Mode (Level 30) (PlayStation 4 only)

TIME: Tonight, March 12th, 2015 @ 6:00 PM.

WHAT HAPPENS: I sherpa as many as want to join through the whole raid. Will probably skip thrallway chest.

REQUIREMENTS: Be at least level 27 to get into the raid, bring your best rocket launchers and some heavy ammo synths for the Crota fight if you are level 30+. If you are late to the event and room is available feel free to ping me via PSN and I will add you in to whatever stage we are at.

HOW TO JOIN: Post your PSN gamertag in this thread and I will invite you to a party chat around 6:00 PM. We will start when either everyone in this thread has joined or by 6:15 PM, whichever is sooner.

Archived