• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nakamura Pay Cut

JefDav84

gettleman said he was going to pay players what they are worth. Have yet to see any of the restructures get paid more. So, will we see a Cam extension and see him get paid more?

I course he will get paid more if he continues being what he is and grows. He has been underpaid if you look at what he has done vs price

Guest BlueBoy

Guy is smart. Just not athletic enough for the position.

He's worth keeping for ST play IMO.

Just curious, how do know he is smart when he is not making the plays? Maybe you knew him personally. smartness doesn't exude quite well on my TVs screen. The colors are pretty good though. Maybe I need a bigger TVs.

I have to feel sorry for the guy. If he had stayed a Raven he'd have a super bowl ring for sitting on the bench.

And if I recall he wasn't the only player out there by White that play. Norman was badly caught watching Ryan so White smoked him. The entire defense fell flat on their collective faces that play. Nakamura did stand up later though and take the fall.

It's very difficult to see what the safeties are doing while watching on tv. You never get a wide enough camera shot. At the games I can tell whether it's Martin or Nakamura out there without even seeing the jersey numbers simply by what they do presnap. Nakamura is a heads up player much like Kuechly but without the athletic ability. He did learn from Ed Reed after all.

I'm glad he wasn't cut and will have a chance in training camp. But I'll be much happier when we get a high caliber safety. Much happier.

Archived