• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oscars Boob Song

Darth Biscuit

Eh, it's not the worst thing I've ever seen but certainly not his best work. If you are familiar with Family Guy or American Dad then nothing in that performance will surprise you. It wasn't going over well with some of those celebs he mentioned though clearly and not surprisingly.

It seems Mr. Scot is not a fan of this kind of humor, how utterly shocking lol.

Oh and having seen Flight, that sock puppet bit was pretty funny.

I think it's insightful and points out the fact that actresses will line up to be little more than flesh puppets for a quick buck in the movies, all the while posing as serious professionals and artists during a stodgy ceremony.

Or perhaps I am giving him far too much credit.

Eh, it's not the worst thing I've ever seen but certainly not his best work. If you are familiar with Family Guy or American Dad then nothing in that performance will surprise you. It wasn't going over well with some of those celebs he mentioned though clearly and not surprisingly.

It seems Mr. Scot is not a fan of this kind of humor, how utterly shocking lol.

Oh and having seen Flight, that sock puppet bit was pretty funny.

For the record, I'm a fan of The Simpsons and King of the Hill. Also thought Something About Mary was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

It's not the type of humor. It's the execution. MacFarlane sucks at it.

I think that Seth's problem is not that he's unfunny, it's that the market is just over saturated with his material. Does he really need 3 shows that air in prime time Sunday nights, 2 of which are in heavy syndication on pretty much any network who wanted them, a feature film and all the various other appearances he's made? No.

He went from creating one very good show in Family Guy to 3 average shows. I think if he was still just doing Family Guy, they would be better.

But, hey, the guy is worth over $100 million so what do I know?

Archived