• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets won't happen

Zod

I have full confidence that based on prior decisions, whatever the front office decides to do will be the wrong decision

Which is exactly why I'm beginning to think it won't happen.

This franchise has made and, until further notice, will continue to make the wrong decision at literally every crossroads.

So you're not going to go to a Bobcats game, but you will go to a Hornets game with the same players and same organization?

That just makes you an idiot.

Same thing if the Panthers changed their name or UNC changed theirs

These are the teams I grew up with as a kid. The name an logo have a lot of sentimental value to me

So if that makes me an idiot then I guess Im an idiot

IMO they havent made a bad personnel decision since Cho got there

Bismack Biyombo over Kenneth Faried

Mike Dunlap over Jerry Sloan and Nate McMillan

I trust the guy and he gives hope for the future (whenever that is supposed to be) but let's not act like he's immune from any criticism and that everything he does is great. Remember when every move Marty Hurney made was "great?" How did that work out?

Bismack Biyombo over Kenneth Faried

Mike Dunlap over Jerry Sloan and Nate McMillan

I trust the guy and he gives hope for the future (whenever that is supposed to be) but let's not act like he's immune from any criticism and that everything he does is great. Remember when every move Marty Hurney made was "great?" How did that work out?

As much as I love watching Faried play, he is not a good fit for this team. As an undersized PF who specializes in rebounding and defense, he is a great role player for a contending team, but he cant create his own offense and has little upside. Biyombo was the high risk pick, and right now it looks like he busted, but he makes sense as a raw player that you take a chance on and hope he turns into something in 4 years when his rookie contract is up

Sloan or McMillan would have been silly, they would have just coached this team out of a top 5 pick and back into mediocrity, the no mans land for NBA teams. Also they would not be happy with management telling them to play the young guys (aka dont go for the win)

Archived