• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

so we are front runners to get greg Jennings?

pantherfan82

Just pretend that 12mil is other people's money and not yours. WRs cost money. After their rookie contract expire in 4 years and if they were elite throughout like 80 catches/year, you're not getting them for much less than 10mil. They're the reason CBs are being released all over the league.

Two receivers in the entire league make more than $12 million. Three more make more than $10 million.

Jennings does not belong in that class.

It amazes me how people can look at our complimentary receivers, then look at guys like Anquan Boldin or Greg Jennings and say they aren't good enough, or worth signing here. Not having the money is beside the point....

AGREE!

Im getting sick of these stupid comments on here. I WANT JENNINGS! Who's dumb enough not to?

It amazes me how people can look at our complimentary receivers, then look at guys like Anquan Boldin or Greg Jennings and say they aren't good enough, or worth signing here. Not having the money is beside the point....

preach it.

Who doesn't want Jennings? Tell me! Other than we don't have money. If Gettleman want him, he'll find a way. But tell me why!

I've been saying this same thing for weeks. Not necessarily about Jennings but FA's in general. If this team wants them they are going to get them. Money is just a guideline not a stone cold shackle and chain death penalty if you go over kind of thing. There are a myriad of ways to disguise, hide, shift, or just plain alter the finances at any given time. Gettlemania knows this and poo is about to happen, I can feel it.

Archived