• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers exercise option for Tolbert in '14, '15.

PantherAZ

the only thing keeping deangelo from being cut is probably that stew doesn't really possess the breakaway speed that rivera wants to have in the backfield. williams is the closest thing to a scat back that we've got. that said i think a minor weakness at the RB position isn't that hard to swallow when you've got cam newton as your quarterback and when that money can go towards shoring up the offensive line or defense.

i'll honestly be surprised if deangelo is on the roster come august.

the only thing keeping deangelo from being cut is probably that stew doesn't really possess the breakaway speed that rivera wants to have in the backfield. williams is the closest thing to a scat back that we've got. that said i think a minor weakness at the RB position isn't that hard to swallow when you've got cam newton as your quarterback and when that money can go towards shoring up the offensive line or defense.

i'll honestly be surprised if deangelo is on the roster come august.

I agree, honestly, but you would think it'd be easy to find a guy in the draft if you're just looking for a speed back. Hell, someone like Barner late in the draft could be exactly that.

If you think about it we went into this year paying 54 billion dollars to RBs.

The new GM has touched 2 RB deals...increasing the cap hits on both for this year.

Kinda funny. I am sure there is a method to the madness....but who would have guessed we would have all 3 and Gettlemen's first duties would involve in increasing the cap hits the RBs occupy

Archived