• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Traveling sales guys, I found a new place to stop for a poop

SCP

Also the Westin downtown is arguably the best I've ever expirenced.

truth.

worst (in america) are the international terminal in dallas. fuggers automated-flush on a constant cycle while you're on the can, splashing your ass with water the entire time. if i wanted that i'd go to japan.

truth.

worst (in america) are the international terminal in dallas. fuggers automated-flush on a constant cycle while you're on the can, splashing your ass with water the entire time. if i wanted that i'd go to japan.

...local gas store, mom and pop type of joint. In Amarillo texas. My ass still remembers the horrid seats, I had to hover to take poo. not fun man, no fun at all.

Also any stall in the ATL greyhound station is putrid.

...local gas store, mom and pop type of joint. In Amarillo texas. My ass still remembers the horrid seats, I had to hover to take poo. not fun man, no fun at all.

Also any stall in the ATL greyhound station is putrid.

in betio and bairiki on the island of tarawa in kiribati most of the locals wade out into the lagoon, drop their drawers, a poo. never swim in lagoons in kiribati unless you know which one it is.

when i was there they set up a cracked ceramic toilet with jerry-rigged plumbing that just dumped into the ocean thirty feet away so my brother-in-law and i didn't have to share the superbowl with the browns, so that's not my personal grossest bathroom story, but it's one of the worst i've ever heard/witnessed

The best rule of thumb for finding a place for poopin is find the most least likely place you would normally think of to pull over for the bathroom.

Most people think of gas stations and fast food joints.

I think of hotels....maybe I will grab a cup of free coffee and a free newspaper....

I also consider places like grocery stores and banks.

Archived