• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any car enthusiasts?

charlottenian

good looking rides right there. I've got a major itch to get something new, but I love my TL and it's still running great etc. I used to swap rides every two or three years and I've been in the TL for 6.

The TL is hands down one of the most technology advanced vehicles I have ever seen, it's literally like a command center inside that vehicle.

Been aa gear head my whole life.

With a two year old, and his.older brother, combined with trying to save money, i no longer can shop for vehicles i truly desire.

I currently drive an 02 Passat.

It's a damn nice drivers car for the value.

I make sure the wife drives the newer car.

When the kids are out of the house, I'll be able to buy for myself again.

Nice jags.

My wife has an Infiniti G, had a Lexus GS previously and at 6'6" and 275lbs, I only wish I could fit in something smaller and sportier then my Tahoe LTZ.

yup...you and me are the same size pretty much so I know exactly where you are coming from on the whole fit thing. The TL is good for my size...seats are nice and low so there's lots of head room and the seat goes back far so lots of leg room, but you wouldn't want to sit behind me!

Nice looking cars. I always thought Jaguars weren't very dependable. Or is that just an old wives tale?

semi true

British cars are designed with driving on a little island in mind. Engineers only recently started designing them with the open roads of the US in mind.

yup...you and me are the same size pretty much so I know exactly where you are coming from on the whole fit thing. The TL is good for my size...seats are nice and low so there's lots of head room and the seat goes back far so lots of leg room, but you wouldn't want to sit behind me!

At my age, the "nice and low" thing doesn't work anymore. It takes me way too long to get in and out and the knees are screaming the entire time...

I've always loved cars. Kind of weird to say it now but I suppose you could call me a Land Rover enthusiast. I have a 2003 Discovery II that I've loved for 4 years now as if it were my wife. I've added a 2 inch lifted, oversized all terrains, brush guard, and a half rack with lights.

I do all my own maintenance. I've replaced the headgaskets, heatercore, plugs/wires. driveline service, all that. Land Rovers are pretty much pieces of crap. Mine has been fairly good to me though. I've learned so much about cars and mechanics with this truck. I've gone from a totaly newb to shade tree mechanic lol.

DSCN3083.jpg

I've always loved cars. Kind of weird to say it now but I suppose you could call me a Land Rover enthusiast. I have a 2003 Discovery II that I've loved for 4 years now as if it were my wife. I've added a 2 inch lifted, oversized all terrains, brush guard, and a half rack with lights.

I do all my own maintenance. I've replaced the headgaskets, heatercore, plugs/wires. driveline service, all that. Land Rovers are pretty much pieces of crap. Mine has been fairly good to me though. I've learned so much about cars and mechanics with this truck. I've gone from a totaly newb to shade tree mechanic lol.

DSCN3083.jpg

Those are very nice!!!

DSCN3083.jpg

That's a beautiful car. My sister in law is a finance manager for my local Land Rover dealership and see these cars everyday. The bad thing is that they break down a lot and cost a lot. The good thing is that you know how to fix it yourself. Kudos on getting the Discovery.

Archived