• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ted Ginn joins the Panthers on a one-year deal

Cam2Ligit2Quit

Okay. Give me a list of who you will be bringing in to replace them with our non existent salary cap space.

Playing Madden isn't the same as being a real world GM.

Let me guess, App State homer??? Right now we have Adams/Smith/Lafell/Pliares/Ginn/Bryant/Gettis/Edwards at WR, and we seem to be drafting one early this year. We don't need to replace them with ANYONE. We should only be carrying 6-7 into the regular season, which means 2 need to go, aka Armanti and Pilares more then likely. Maybe you're the one playing too much Madden, or just want to be the Jon Gruden of WRs.

Gettis - Pro's Good Rookie Season showed Promise

Con's Very Injury Prone

AE - Pro's When he has the ball he is an amazing talent in the open field

Con's He doesn't seem to get open enough to get the ball

Pilares - Pro's Hard runner and showed some flash in the KR game

Con's Slow and coming off injury

Adams - Pro's About the same as AE

Con's Fumblitis and was in dog house most of the season. Everyone Cringes when he touched the ball.

If you had to keep two I would Keep Gettis and Pilares

Dis bllsht of keepin dudes around for years that cant help you win is ovah!!!!

Gettis - Pro's Good Rookie Season showed Promise

Con's Very Injury Prone

it's been how long since his rookie year? i've lost interest. not sure anyone on the coaching staff has any either. until proven otherwise, one hit wonder.

AE - Pro's When he has the ball he is an amazing talent in the open field

Con's He doesn't seem to get open enough to get the ball

he had amazing talent in the open field in college. haven't seen any of that since he came here. i seriously doubt it will ever be seen.

Pilares - Pro's Hard runner and showed some flash in the KR game

Con's Slow and coming off injury

flash is being a bit generous. haven't seen it. hard runner? i'll give him that. beyond that nothing special.

Adams - Pro's About the same as AE

Con's Fumblitis and was in dog house most of the season. Everyone Cringes when he touched the ball.

rookie. want to see if he can do something next year. if not, move on.

If you had to keep two I would Keep Gettis and Pilares

wouldn't keep either one. i'm just not interested in either one at all. very easily replaced and upgraded.

truth be told, i'm not interested in any of them. at least lafell has shown he can make some tough catches and grew some as a receiver after his rookie year. i doubt he'll ever be anything more than solid. the rest of the guys....meh. it won't be hard to upgrade any of them and aside from curiousity i have in adams as to what he can do with a year under his belt i don't see any reason to hold on to them or try to find upgrades/replacements.

Dis bllsht of keepin dudes around for years that cant help you win is ovah!!!!

produce or be replaced. that's the way it has to be. no more hanging on to hopes and dreams.

dwayne jarret, keary colbert, drew carter, david gettis...the list goes on. we've had pathetic attempts at trying to find a compliment to smitty and now it's come time to find his eventual replacement or at least build a commity that can handle the job if he's not around.

Ted is not a good route runner, which is what yiu need for a slot guy.

Ted is the type of guy ya just line up wide, and let him out run his guy.

i know htat's all i'm expecting from him as a receiver and that's fine with me.

Let me guess, App State homer??? Right now we have Adams/Smith/Lafell/Pliares/Ginn/Bryant/Gettis/Edwards at WR, and we seem to be drafting one early this year. We don't need to replace them with ANYONE. We should only be carrying 6-7 into the regular season, which means 2 need to go, aka Armanti and Pilares more then likely. Maybe you're the one playing too much Madden, or just want to be the Jon Gruden of WRs.

Hey that type of insult is unnecessary. I am not an Armanti or App State fan.

If any two receivers are going to go it will be Gettis and Edwards. They contribute absolutely nothing.

Archived