• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

T. Austin < or = J. Adams

Who Said What?

Bc these days people likes to compare prospects not to who they plays like, but to who they look like.

-Both Adams and Tavon are 5foot receivers.

-Any black QB gets the Cam comparison.

-White MLBs are Urlacher 2.0

-RBs numbered 34 with dreads are Dwill

-All the white receivers get the Wes Welker comparison

Is this something like people comparing Austin to Steve Smith? The kid just striaght up is not worth the 14th pick. I hope you can find something to replace your pics when he is not added to our roster.

I don't even want Austin at 14.

I do think the teams obvious success with throwing mid to late round picks at the WR position should chart our behavior moving forward. Steve Smith will play forever and isn't slowing down at all and we have a wealth of talent headlined by Brandon LaFell ready in the wings.

We should grab a Guard in the 1st as they are super scarce and hard to come by in FA or later rounds of the draft. Hunter and Rodgers do sound like good targets in the second if we decide to draft someone to sit behind Edwards on the roster. Sure, Hunter goes through long bouts of the dropsies and is one ACL tear from using his degree and Rodgers can't pass a drug test to save his life and probably has a Hefty bag of cocaine under his couch, but both sound like much better alternatives to Austin, who is short and pretty much does the same thing as Adams who is just ready to bust out.

Do you mean like the countless number Rodgers passed at Tennesse Tech? Do you mean the Hunter who played at Tennessee and came back last year to have over 1000yds receiveng and 9 Tds at 6'4"? Don't let the draft pundits make you forget players can be successful after injuries and bad decisions as youngsters(i.e. Cam Newton & Thomas Davis). You know them right?

Is this something like people comparing Austin to Steve Smith? The kid just striaght up is not worth the 14th pick. I hope you can find something to replace your pics when he is not added to our roster.

Never said he was 89.

And again, there it goes. People comparing Tavon to 89 bc both blacks and 5footer.

Archived