• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers in Miami

RoaringRiot

Have to wait till the schedule comes out later this month as I don't get every weekend off....but if I am off that weekend I'm gonna look seriously into it as this could be a milestone game for the Cats.....Miami is the ONLY team that Carolina has not beaten in the regular season

im down, ive been in central fl three years now and just have been going to the panthers/bucs games. Id love to Miami Can you PM some of the details when it gets more concrete. Or will you just update this thread?

All the details, assuming it's a Sunday game, are already up on my site - except for the date, obviously. The only ways any of the details could possibly change is if for some reason it's a prime time game, and/or if the game is after the middle of November. Based on the two teams' records last year I would be really, really surprised if this is a prime time game.

I will also post an updated thread once the schedule is released. April 16th can't get here soon enough.

Go Panthers!

Thxs a bunch found the info

All the details, assuming it's a Sunday game, are already up on my site - except for the date, obviously. The only ways any of the details could possibly change is if for some reason it's a prime time game, and/or if the game is after the middle of November. Based on the two teams' records last year I would be really, really surprised if this is a prime time game.

I will also post an updated thread once the schedule is released. April 16th can't get here soon enough.

Go Panthers!

This sounds awesome. I might be in as well, pending the date of the game.

Are the seats (either lower or upper) together with the group of panther fans traveling to the game? If not, do you guys have just a hotel/bar/transportation package for people who buy tickets on their own?

This sounds awesome. I might be in as well, pending the date of the game.

Are the seats (either lower or upper) together with the group of panther fans traveling to the game? If not, do you guys have just a hotel/bar/transportation package for people who buy tickets on their own?

All of the people who buy with/through us will be sitting together either in the upper or lower section - whichever they chose. The majority will be uppers, but we will have a decent size group in the lowers, too. If you already have tickets we can adjust the package price for you. If you don't have them already I would suggest sitting with the group. Having 150+ Panthers fans sit together at an away game is damn good time. ESPECIALLY in Atlanta.....they love us there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, are the set a rooms at the Clevelander facing the street?

It will go in order of who gets their deposit in first....they get first dibs on rooms. I can't remember the total number looking over the pool/ocean off the top of my head. I made sure to reserve one of the two rooms with a balcony so I can hang my 10' Panthers flag over it for the whole weekend.

There are some in the sky, you just don't see it because its included in the price of the ticket. :)

That's why USAir is always so expensive.

FYI...when flying to Miami it's usually much cheaper to fly to Ft Lauderdale. There are a few different transportation options from there.

Archived