• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Broncos WR Brandon Marshall Asked Owner For A Trade?

-Scar-

I have one question, What the Hell is McDaniels doing in Denver????????

Depends on your perspective.

If you're pro-McDaniels, you could argue that he's weeding out the selfish players and that strategy will ultimately make the Broncos a better team.

If you're anti-McDaniels, you could say he's alienating the most talented guys and in the process, screwing the team into the ground even before his first season ever starts.

Me? I'm McDaniels indifferent. I'm generally in favor of not putting up with BS from selfish players, but I'm also not convinced that McDaniels has what it takes to be a head coach as opposed to just an OC. Thus, I'm in "wait and see" mode.

Depends on your perspective.

If you're pro-McDaniels, you could argue that he's weeding out the selfish players and that strategy will ultimately make the Broncos a better team.

If you're anti-McDaniels, you could say he's alienating the most talented guys and in the process, screwing the team into the ground even before his first season ever starts.

Me? I'm McDaniels indifferent. I'm generally in favor of not putting up with BS from selfish players, but I'm also not convinced that McDaniels has what it takes to be a head coach as opposed to just an OC. This, I'm in "wait and see" mode.

I think he is also trying to distance himself from the shadow of Mike Shanahan.

Archived