• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

you should see spring breakers

I have heard its more artsy and deeper than you think. The dir is a Terrance Malick wannabe and maybe the studios didn't know how to market this.

it's a mid/borderline high-brow movie being marketed as a dumb party film along the lines of a project x. the meat of it draws parallels between youthful hedonism and crime, nihilism, violence, and that kind of thing. the over the top sexuality is the main thing that people are talking about (i'm surprised it wasn't handed an nc-17 rating to be honest) but it's intended to be grotesque, unsettling, and disorienting.

it's a mid/borderline high-brow movie being marketed as a dumb party film along the lines of a project x. the meat of it draws parallels between youthful hedonism and crime, nihilism, violence, and that kind of thing. the over the top sexuality is the main thing that people are talking about (i'm surprised it wasn't handed an nc-17 rating to be honest) but it's intended to be grotesque, unsettling, and disorienting.

After reading that, I now have an interest in seeing it. You are like the freakin Siskel and Ebert of the Huddle.

I'm 27 now and it's hard for me to look at 18-20 year old women naked or otherwise. I feel dirty, they are like children to me. It's weird how my tastes have aged at the same rate as I have.

I'm 37 and have no issue with it at all.

I'm 37 and have no issue with it at all.

I certainly don't mind admiring the beauty of girls that young (18-22)... probably because as a father, I only have boys... I think it would be different if I had girls...

I will say however, if they LOOK younger than 18 it's definitely a no go... I have no interest in underage girls even if they only look underage.

I certainly don't mind admiring the beauty of girls that young (18-22)... probably because as a father, I only have boys... I think it would be different if I had girls...

I will say however, if they LOOK younger than 18 it's definitely a no go... I have no interest in underage girls even if they only look underage.

My former brother-in-law was the biggest horndog I ever met. He has a daughter who's turning 12 or 13 this year.

I used to say giving him a daughter was God's revenge :lol:

Bingo....having a daughter changed it all for me. Since I split with my ex I dated one girl that was in her mid 20's and it was still awkward for me and I couldn't do it. Since then I have pretty much dated women older than me maybe to punish myself for the 26 year old. Well played God, well played.

Yeah I think I'm a little beyond this movie, age-wise. My daughter used to watch those girls on the Disney channel. No way I could watch them getting busy now. She'll want to see it, too. After reading the synopsis on IMDB, there's no way in hell I'm letting her.

Yeah I think I'm a little beyond this movie, age-wise. My daughter used to watch those girls on the Disney channel. No way I could watch them getting busy now. She'll want to see it, too. After reading the synopsis on IMDB, there's no way in hell I'm letting her.

She'll most likely just download it and watch it anyway...or wait till a friend has a copy...

Archived