• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

you should see spring breakers

I saw "Rock of Ages" for the first time this weekend (HBO free preview).

The part of the film that seems to stay uppermost in my mind was when they had Julianne Hough pole dancing :blink:

I pondered afterward if that scene might have been the whole reason the film was made.

If true, whether I'd call that a positive or a negative...I think I'll withhold comment :unsure:

I've got kind of a "grouchy old man" thing about younger actresses / celebrities.

(if I'm being honest, I've got "grouchy old man" thoughts on a lot of topics) :(

If they were over 18 the first time I ever saw them, the difference in age doesn't bother me quite as much (though it's true these days that most of my 'big attractions' tend to be women in their 30s or higher). If I first became acquainted with them when they were child stars though, I have a tough time shifting focus and thinking of them as adults.

Don't know. Maybe for most guys that's not an issue, and I likely have exceptions, but this generally holds true for me.

Archived