• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whoever

God

I expect a win tomorrow but if it's tight, I won't be shocked. If fans go into the game knowing the Falcons just lost, they might be a lot more pumped up which can only help the Panthers.

I'd rather go in knowing Tampa lost and both are two games out. Tampa is winning their last two and will finish 11-5 if they lose tomorrow. If we finish 12-4, great, but if we end up also 11-5...crap.

Go Dirty Birds!

I predict Gamble gets an INT tomorrow though! D-Lo gets 2 TDs, J-Stew goes over 100 yds. Smitty gets a TD as well. Both teams will score 30+.

We played Arizona, we'll be fine. Arizona has 3 really good receivers. Denver won't be easy, bend but don't break. We just gotta keep them out of the endzone. Holding them to FGs will be critical.

And we squeeked it out against Arizona.

By all accounts we should win tomorrow. It's to be seen if we will.

And FB77, last week I said the Eagles would beat the Giants and we should be very much in the running for HFA, so I feel good but not great about this game.

I'm never confident about Panther games, even if I think they're clearly the better team.

I can be perfectly confident analyzing games I don't care about, and can analyze the Panthers with objectivity once the game is over.

Bottom line: I always have a "bad feeling" prior to Panther games, but I rarely post about it.

I have absolutely no fear of the donks, J-cut is a douche with a misleading stat for pass yds(he also is 2nd in picks/ not in top 10 passer rating or completion percentage) and no run game or D...theyre a mediocre team with a wacky record bc of their sh*tty division and some ref in the san diego game.

Hidden

aslong as they stop their 17th string running back....they will be able to consentrate on the pass and defend it well...

they have a terrible defense (the broncos), i dont know whats so scary about them?:confused:

HAHAHA this coming from a fan who indeed had to witness the Broncos Defense stopping the supposedly mean wildcat Offense LMAO Oh and Denver also held what's his name Brown dude that supposedly can run too. Oh and what did Clady do to your supposedly great Pro Bowl material Porter lmao.

You would think we would get some respect from the Phin fans since we basically saved your season when we beat the Jets. But that's ok b/c you keep hiding because you couldn't have had too high of hopes with the record you put on last year right?

Archived