• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jordan says Charlotte Hornets "sounds good"

Zod

If liking the idea of the Charlotte Hornets makes you effeminate and racist...Well, put a dress on me and call me Hitler.

Anything to distract us from not winning I guess. Thats least important, making sure Charlotte stays stuck in the past, boring, and unimaginative is priority number one. Maybe we can rename the Panthers the Hornets too, use the exact same color scheme and name since its too hard to come up with something new.

Purple & Gold is more masculine than a purple and teal bumblebee. The Lakers are 20 times the historic franchise than the Charlotte/New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets, so bad analogy anyway. Some of us are stuck in our "second childhood", some of us look to the future. I loved kindergarten, it was one of the most memorable times in my childhood and will be with me forever. Difference is, I don't want to go back though. To each his own.

The analogy isn't about the accomplishments of the franchise, it was about the similar "femininity" of the color schemes. Guess reading comprehension isn't one of your strong suits. And because we loved a team for a majority of my life, it makes us all want to be children again? That is as sound of logic as I have ever seen. So people who are in their 50's, and lived in this area their entire lives(and pulled for the Redskins for 35 years), who pull for the Redskins over the Panthers, want to be children again too?

Breaking News: Jordan says says Joe Wolf, Kenny Gattison, & David Wesley "sounds good"

Bobcats owner Michael Jordan announces team is interested in working out 3 former Charlotte Hornets this summer. A source close to the team speaking on condition of anonymity says Bobcats play by play announcer Dell Curry has already agreed to a 2 year deal worth 5.3 million to return to the team. Larry Johnson and Rex Chapman have also been rumored to be walking thru TWC Arena's doors this offseason.

LOL!

Plus, it will change the entire culture of Charlotte basketball. Bobcats wasn't even the name originally voted for (as discussed countless times) and people were pissed about the building of an arena...so give the people a name they like (and are linked to) will bring all the old Hornets fans out of retirement, and create a much more positive atmosphere on the city

Archived