• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LOL Eifert's interview on NFL Network.

SmootsDaddy89

And I'm the Internet gangster? Thanks for proving my point. You literally have no clue what you are talking about half the time. You didn't even know which network mike maymock was on and im the retard. GG chuck.

I'm sorry bc I don't have time sitting on the couch for hours watching espn and nfl network like you. Go get a job kid.

No, there's not. No one can definitively say that anyone who has never played a single down in the NFL will be successful. Hell, not even a proven NFL producing free agent is a sure thing going to a new team and new system.

Drafted players vs free agents are two different arguments. But everyone said luck rg3 and Luke were sure things at the next level. That's 3 in one draft. To say there is no such thing as a sure thing is a close minded way of viewing things.

Where? Hardees? That's an accomplishment!

And you're calling me kid? Saying I need to figure out life? Sounds like you're doing some real projecting. Why don't you actually do research on stuff you try to talk about before you actually do and then get back to me because as you can see what you're doing right now is obviously not working out.

Drafted players vs free agents are two different arguments. But everyone said luck rg3 and Luke were sure things at the next level. That's 3 in one draft. To say there is no such thing as a sure thing is a close minded way of viewing things.

I give up.  It's impossible to argue against stupid.

I wasn't pointing you out particularly.

But really? All those guys over Floyd?

I love Short and I think he's a better interior penetrator than Floyd by a little tiny bit, but I wouldn't have taken short over Floyd if he was there at 44.

Now since we have Short, everyone wants to think that he's better than Floyd. Not the case. Floyd is still a better DT than Short. That's me being real, Not a homer.

Heh, go back and check my posts.  I was the biggest "Floyd hater" here, long before the "media creation" angle was played a week or so before the draft.  At the end of the college season, I noticed him and commented that he looked like a solid 2nd round pick, and that was based off game footage.  Not sob stories, not combine tomfoolery.  My opinion never wavered.

Archived