• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey to all the bandwagoners!

thunderraiden

mban1032l.jpg

Just thought I should say hi to all the bandwagoners that decided to join us about 3 years down the road, I don't think I have seen most of you since 2005, might have seen some of you at the start of 2006 though. Anyways, make yourself at home... well until we lose twice in a row then I'm pretty sure you'll make your way out.

EDIT: I know I can't be the only one noticing all the new people.

Eh, Ive been a fan since 2001(year I started liking football) and that was a BAD year to become a fan of this team. Here I am still one of the biggest fans you will ever meet of the panthers. Seen plenty of ups and downs through the years, would never bail out on my panthers no matter how bad they get. Just because you haven't seen me on this site does not mean a da*n thing!

Some people who latch onto a team that's doing well do it because there's something about that team that draws them in. They might not have had a team before and might become a panthers fan for life. Good for them.

For anyone who feels holier than thou as far as bandwagoners - I submit this. EVERY single one of us hopped on the panthers bandwagon at one time or another - be it when they were a gleam in Jerry Richardson's eye, when it was announced we got the team, the first year we played, or whenever. I was a 49ers fan. I was a very early bandwagoner, but nonetheless, I was one.

Unless you've been here since the first game of the '95 season you were a bandwagon fan at one point, the Panthers fan base wouldn't grow without them, I personally did start really watching the Panthers until the '96 season, but I was also 10 at the time and the Panthers were my first Football team period that I have ever watched but I was still bandwagon.

As I said numerous amounts of times, I really really want to know why people bandwagon? HOW is it FUN AT ALL? The whole point of having a favorite team is to go through the good and the bad, and when good finnaly comes it makes it that much sweeter. Like we all endured the 2 horrid seasons 06 and 07 and now here in 08 we are flying high and it makes it soo much sweeter. If your a bandwagoner you just hop to the good team and you just say your a fan, inside it must not be all warm and fuzzy like it is for all us real fans.

you left off the biggest season that we had to suffer through the 2001 season(1-15) but then again are also 16 and probably don't remember it.

Archived