• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you looking for in Cam next year?

ncguy2184

Um, no? I don't care what they do. This thread is titled what are you looking for in Cam next year. I said I'd like it if he trashed the Superman pose. I didn't say - Quarterbacks should quit celebrating. It's an opinion. I think it was original and interesting the first year, but it's getting old. Time to move on.

I have no problem with celebration...players do it all the time after TD and i would like to see it several times in the game that means where putting up points in the game

There is no reason to defend Cam. You can recognize his faults without hating on him. You don't need to shift the blame to the other players. This thread is about what Cam needs to improve. The defense didn't fumble the ball on 3rd down, Cam did.

It doesn't matter what the defense did in the scope of this thread topic. This thread is about Cam's mistakes. Fumbling the ball was Cam's mistake. It is an entirely separate issue from the defense.

I don't see anyone shifting blame.

Hopefully this year with Shula Cam can be what he is supposed to be, a QB and not the entire offense.

6k passing yards 60 passing tds 2.5k yards rushing with 35 rushing tds zero turnovers and 95% completion(no one can be perfect, wrs are going to drop some passes) 23-0 record (preseason is important) I would also like him to punch Peter King in the face at some point. So not really expecting all that much really...

Seriously though just want to see him to continue his progression from last year and to cement himself as a leader of the team.

Accuracy on short/med throws

Quicker eyes...get the ball out quicker

More pre snap reads and audibles...I think Sshuka keys him do this

More calm on late 4th qtr drives

In short...to see the game continue to sluw down for him.

All things it takes a few seasons to develop.

Only in that game bc of Cam. No excuse for us losing after we didn't get that yard. Not Cam's fault.

Problem is people want to claim it is Cam late. It is the fact the team around him can't do basics when he isn't on the field late.

Like I said, a QB can do X....and it is often what the D or ST does that determines if he gets to be viewed as clutch or not.

I'm not belaming it all on Cam, I'm just saying that he can take some fault in that loss too.

We would have still won that game if Nakamura had made a play like a safety instead of a play like a staggering drunk.

Nice of you to note Cam's error which PRECEDED Nakamura's and ignore Nakamura's in order to conveniently blame it all on Cam.

Like I said I'm not completely belaming Cam for that loss, I'm just saying that he should also take a little belame for that game also. Trust I hate Nak just as bad or worse as the next person, I think that we should have gotten rid of him, but I was just stating that Cam has to take some belame for that loss.

Nak is a horrible safety!!!

Archived