• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons New Stadium Proposal

Lilsmitty09

Of the two the more traditional one looks the better of the two. The other out there design just doesn't do it or me, though I still don't see what's wrong with the dome.

imagine the jagged looking design after the novelty of playing in a stadium inspired by andross from the super nes version of star fox wears off

usually stuff that was intended to look "futuristic" at the time it was conceived looks really lame and contrived within a few years.  think of all the egg-shaped desktop computers dell, gateway, and hp manufactured 10-15 years ago because that's what was trendy then.  they're instantly dated to 2001.

imagine the jagged looking design after the novelty of playing in a stadium inspired by andross from the super nes version of star fox wears off

usually stuff that was intended to look "futuristic" at the time it was conceived looks really lame and contrived within a few years. think of all the egg-shaped desktop computers dell, gateway, and hp manufactured 10-15 years ago because that's what was trendy then. they're instantly dated to 2001.

The Bears stadium is a prime example. Google that lame looking piece of poo.

No need for so many haters, if you're a true fan of the game you should appreciate what they're doing with hopes that our org will step up and out do them in a few years.

i'd prefer to outdo the falcons by winning a super bowl before them rather than building a stupid looking trillion dollar stadium that looks like the result of a 7 year old gluing scraps of construction paper together

if you think I'm going to disagree you're wrong but that isn't the topic of this thread. I like the way their stadium will possibly look and that will bring major events to their city.

Honestly, with our current stadium do you see the Olympics or the Super bowl being hosted here? I don't but enough of my rant.

i'd prefer to outdo the falcons by winning a super bowl before them rather than building a stupid looking trillion dollar stadium that looks like the result of a 7 year old gluing scraps of construction paper together

Archived