• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Star's Madden Rating

Catalyst

Will he be the highest rated rookie d-lineman?

I wouldn't be surprised if Dion Jordan was higher.  The Madden stat makers only dig pretty shallow, especially when it comes to rookies.  Jordan was taken #3, Star was taken #14.  Obviously that means Jordan is better and will be at least 3 points higher.

I've stopped buying Madden, It's basically the same game and it takes too long to play a game. I like FIFA because you can play a match in 8 minutes. It's much easier to handle phone calls and errands. I did pick up the NCAA football with Cam at Auburn for 5 bucks used. No online play but I don't really enjoy being berated by a 13 year old.

The entire video game industry is out of whack and the only thing you can do is stop buying the products. Unfortunately there will always be guys (and girls) that buy so it doesn't change anything. When I was a kid you unlocked new levels or characters by playing the game. Now if you want an elite team that's $5. If you want new maps that's $10. If you want time savers in recruitment that's $15. It pisses me off and I won't support it.

I've stopped buying Madden, It's basically the same game and it takes too long to play a game. I like FIFA because you can play a match in 8 minutes. It's much easier to handle phone calls and errands. I did pick up the NCAA football with Cam at Auburn for 5 bucks used. No online play but I don't really enjoy being berated by a 13 year old.

The entire video game industry is out of whack and the only thing you can do is stop buying the products. Unfortunately there will always be guys (and girls) that buy so it doesn't change anything. When I was a kid you unlocked new levels or characters by playing the game. Now if you want an elite team that's $5. If you want new maps that's $10. If you want time savers in recruitment that's $15. It pisses me off and I won't support it.

It is a shitty system, but I will say this, game prices have stayed fairly consistent over the years, this is how they're making up for that.

Their obnoxious decision to remove franchise mode was the final straw for me.  I've played it less and less as I've gotten older, but I don't remember a Madden edition being worth a damn over the last decade.  EA has pretty much been kneeling on the football even since the exclusive license.  

Haven't played Madden since 08 with no regrets. I pity the fools that continue to shell out money for the same crap each year. Competition will light a fire under EA's collective ass, but we know that won't happen anytime soon...

I tried to boycott madden the paat few years but mofos keep buying it for my xmas.

Im thinking Star will start out as 79-81 and end up around 83-84 by midseason. He was projected top 5 so they shouldnt jew him too bad.

Let's see if they can update our endzones black. Never in the history of madden have they been black. And when we moved our logo to the 25 yard line, it took them 2 years after that to finally get it into madden. lazy fugs. also, at the e3 release, they had panthers with black pants, then in game and updates they never re added them and you cant even pick silver pants they are always white. just lazyness and carelessness

Archived