• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All aboard the Alex Len bandwagon.

koolkatluke

yeah and everyone's is different.... Find 10 people and have them put players in order of value on same 60 players with their teams specific needs/systems and see how different it looks

That's not the point I was making...

The point I was trying to get across is that when you trade down you have more than one player you are interested in on your big board... 

You're not necessarily trading down for one player but your trading down to get the best possible one.

There is a chance that Oladipo/Len could be there at seven if teams really like Burke and Porter...  Len or Oladipo at seven would be a hell of a draft.

Who Bonnell? he knows no more than anyone else that isn't in the front office of the organization. If it was known who everyone wanted it wouldnt be a draft. of course you have an idea of who wants who, but look at the NFL draft with everyone thinking Bills and Nassib they trade down and take Manuel at 16. It is always a guessing game.

All I am saying is if the team feels Len is the guy then take him at 4. No point in trading down and risking losing him. Trading down 2 spots wont do anything but put you in danger of losing the guy you are targeting. 

Now lets say pick 7 wants Bennett, and we are ok with getting him and we take him. Then pick 7 takes Len and we swap and add pieces by all means I am ok with that. I am not ok with trading down and hoping we can still land our priority target.

That's not the point I was making...

The point I was trying to get across is that when you trade down you have more than one player you are interested in on your big board... 

You're not necessarily trading down for one player but your trading down to get the best possible one.

There is a chance that Oladipo/Len could be there at seven if teams really like Burke and Porter...  Len or Oladipo at seven would be a hell of a draft.

No i agree with that, I am saying of you have the 1 player you are targeting and he is the guy you need/want. You take him, dont risk losing out on what you feel is the best pick. 

Much like they did last yr in how they decided to keep the #2 pick for MKG

No i agree with that, I am saying of you have the 1 player you are targeting and he is the guy you need/want. You take him, dont risk losing out on what you feel is the best pick. 

Much like they did last yr in how they decided to keep the #2 pick for MKG

Oh okay.

Well we obviously won't have any idea on who the Cats are actually interested in for quite some time, but as for myself... there isn't a clear cut out pick at the fourth. Trading back (which Charlotte is intrigued by; according to multiple sports outlets), might just be the best idea.

Who Bonnell? he knows no more than anyone else that isn't in the front office of the organization. If it was known who everyone wanted it wouldnt be a draft. of course you have an idea of who wants who, but look at the NFL draft with everyone thinking Bills and Nassib they trade down and take Manuel at 16. It is always a guessing game.

All I am saying is if the team feels Len is the guy then take him at 4. No point in trading down and risking losing him. Trading down 2 spots wont do anything but put you in danger of losing the guy you are targeting. 

Now lets say pick 7 wants Bennett, and we are ok with getting him and we take him. Then pick 7 takes Len and we swap and add pieces by all means I am ok with that. I am not ok with trading down and hoping we can still land our priority target.

To be fair to Bonnell, he tweeted about the name change before anyone.

The real subject here is does Charlotte think that their is player deserving of the number four pick?

Judging from the fact that they are talking to teams about moving down, I'm not completely sure they do.

I would take Len. 

He actually plays with an aggressive edge, which is not the norm for the Euro big men. 

He has potential to control the lane on the defensive end.  

Yeah, the injury situation does worry me a bit.  

However, if you believe the bobcats will suck next year (i do) then you have to take a long term look at this draft and team.  If we are awful again next season, then we can almost assume a top 3 pick, (Wiggins, Randle, Parker) and then we can look to pair that with Len from this year. 

Point being, this might be the season we take a high pick on a developmental big who wont have the immediate pressure to right the ship. 

I like Len bc he is not a duplicate of a player on the roster currently. He will add size and offensive ability in the front court which is needed unless Brendan Haywood fans think This is his Olajuwan year!!

All the other attractive prospects are sort of duplicates of Gerald Henderson.

I like Len bc he is not a duplicate of a player on the roster currently. He will add size and offensive ability in the front court which is needed unless Brendan Haywood fans think This is his Olajuwan year!!

All the other attractive prospects are sort of duplicates of Gerald Henderson.

He's something we don't have and really haven't had ever. If Mclemore's not there then I'm loving Len at 4.

Archived