• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UF recruit disrespects Cam Newton?

charlottenian

Who gives a poo what some HS kid says?  The odds of him ever making the NFL are slim.  He may not pan out, he may get hurt, he may end up running into off the field issues, etc. The only thing that's for sure is the kid is an idiot.  Any college recruit talking poo about an established NFL player is an idiot.

Is Cam Newton the new Allah? Do we need a Jihad every time a reference is made to him?

How many times have you bitched this? It is the OFFSEASON, and yes, Cam news is posted on here a lot because he is our starting qb and by FAR the most popular guy on the team.

How many times have you bitched this? It is the OFFSEASON, and yes, Cam news is posted on here a lot because he is our starting qb and by FAR the most popular guy on the team.

I have a lot.

Yes, I am aware that he's our starting QB.

It always blows my mind when I see people complain about Cam Newton threads.  Like you said, he's our starting QB, and the most popular player on the team.  Of course, he's going to get talked about alot on here, and a good portion of the posts will be about him. 

it isn't a cam thread until somebody posts this or some variation of it

Things like I posted don't get said in threads that are about football. There are plenty of Newton threads about football.

Archived