• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rewatching the Sopranos in its entirety

TheRumGone

One of my most memorable scenes is when Janice and Ritchie Aprille get into it and Ritchie tells her, "Just put my fugging dinner on the table and shut the fug up."

Janice puts his plate down and leaves the room. Comes back with a pistol and kills him. Then she calls Tony and he hustles over, Carmela calls behind him like she's checking up on him. When Tony pulls his own gun and cautiously makes his way through the house and finds Ritchie Aprille on the floor dead, he has the slightest wry smile come across his face... classic.

Man, yeah the Bobby thing was really terrible.  He was probably the most good hearted out of all of them.

How about afterward--Janice looking at (I believe it was) Carmella, with Bobby's kids next to her, just saying "Oh my GOD!"

my favorite scenes include the long dream sequence in that Test Dream episode.

The Pine Barrens episode with Paulie and Christopher.

"You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. Guy was an interior decorator." - paulie

"his house looked like poo" --christopher

so many great lines in that episode.

and all the music in the Sopranos, especially the credit music, just made the show that much more special.

Archived