• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Event Thursday Night

RoaringRiot

Maybe it's just me.....but having the employees of the sports organizations that I support tell me about special ticket pricing and plans doesn't bother me at all.  I guess I'm just.....a real fan.   

Maybe you don't get called enough.  It really is quite bothersome to get the amount of phone calls and invites that I get via phone for single game & season tickets.

I guess I just... have better things to do with my life than constantly fend these bastards off

So, is it just for those who have already bought season tickets for the upcoming season, or can anyone go?

There is stuff going on at the Epicentre all day for "Buzz City".  Stuff for the kids from 12-6 and then adults I think it 5-until.  The 7p party at Bubble is just for season ticket holders and that's where the Hornets Legends will be.  

Maybe you don't get called enough.  It really is quite bothersome to get the amount of phone calls and invites that I get via phone for single game & season tickets.

I guess I just... have better things to do with my life than constantly fend these bastards off

I have season tickets and I take groups of 50+ people to games several times a year, so yes, I do get called quite often.  What I did was tell them they were welcome to send me emails about offers and promotions, but I'd rather they not call me anymore.  And guess what happened......they don't call me anymore.  I guess you're just.....too busy with all those better things you have to do to figure that out.  

they've called me only twice. told them i was excited for the name change, but I had already planned on using money for App football season tix (slight fib. parents get those :D) and couldn't do both. haven't heard back since

The more stuff I'm seeing from the team in regards to the change, I'm starting to think MJ is gonna make the colors purple and carolina blue. I want the teal back, but that's not as bad as anything with orange.

I've been seeing all three colors (purple, blue, and teal).  I think you're possibly right about the purple and blue as the primary colors, with teal being an accent.  

I will take as many pics as I can tonight and report and worthy news tomorrow.  

Go Hornets!

The more stuff I'm seeing from the team in regards to the change, I'm starting to think MJ is gonna make the colors purple and carolina blue. I want the teal back, but that's not as bad as anything with orange.

God I hope not. Purple looks so much better. That would be too much blue in my opinion

Archived