• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is your TC Ninja? Mine is Linden "There's Nothing Wrong with Being" Gaydosh

SCP

8 fuging days baby! Who is the one darkhorse you'll pick as the player you'll root for and defend over the next month. My guy is Linden Gaydosh. I think he is going to surprise us. (And yes, those are 25's he's flexing. Deal with it.)

post-332-0-31741500-1374064342_thumb.jpg

I've been wondering... does the CFL team that drafted him get any kind of compensation?  I'd be pretty pissed if I was all into Canadian Football and our #1 draft pick was all like "LOL naaaaah, I think I'm gonna' take my talents to the NFL instead guys".

I've been wondering... does the CFL team that drafted him get any kind of compensation? I'd be pretty pissed if I was all into Canadian Football and our #1 draft pick was all like "LOL naaaaah, I think I'm gonna' take my talents to the NFL instead guys".

I believe they just retain the rights to him.

I'm hitching my wagon to this guy. He's my training camp pick to surprise and make the 53.

I've been wondering... does the CFL team that drafted him get any kind of compensation? I'd be pretty pissed if I was all into Canadian Football and our #1 draft pick was all like "LOL naaaaah, I think I'm gonna' take my talents to the NFL instead guys".

Luckily, no one is all into Canadian Football.

Archived