• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs kicker Barth out for season

Rhys

Played with J. Cooper and the younger Barth bro, the older one left the year before i got there. Just saw Cooper at the club two weekends ago basking in all the hometown love from the people that knew him. Hope Connor has a speedy recovery, great guy in person, same with J. Cooper.

So you played at Hoggard? I played at New Hanover in the early 90's. Proud to say I never lost to Hoggard.

Ha, then we probably played against each other... I played outfield for Laney against Trot for one year. Dude was crazy good.

Probably. I graduated from New Hanover in '93. Played baseball for one year but track and football all four. Johnny Todd is about the only name I can remember from Laney.

Probably. I graduated from New Hanover in '93. Played baseball for one year but track and football all four. Johnny Todd is about the only name I can remember from Laney.

Johnny was my boy. Hung out after highschool and he pretty much took me under his wing when I started EMS. We worked together as Paramedics for a long time. It was a hard day when he passed away.

Archived