• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

O-fficial Greatest Uniform Thread (Round 5)

O-Ther

IT HAS BEGUN!! Dameshek really hates us in the new video....

http://www.nfl.com/greatestuni

Who would have thought a small market fanbase would be able to turn out in such numbers for their beloved Panthers?

SIGCHI222 said the following about this contest and he summed up what I think most of us are feeling about this ride we've been on.

--"We should all pat each other on the back. Some deserve more credit than others but they won't take the accolades. 

As this culminates and crescendos into the inevitable mass of confusion, excitement,  panic, momentary leads that get replaced by momentary deficits, until it culminates into sweet glorious victory, remember this ride.  Remember the pride we have shown to right a wrong that one reporter forced us into.

I don't always agree with some of you and I only know 2 of you on a personal level but I am damn proud to be a part of this Huddle that has catapulted the Panthers into a position to be voted as having the GOAT uniform that has only been worn once in the history of the NFL. 

How fuged up is that?  I'll tell you how fuged up that is. It's the same fuged up that makes us think one of these days, the Panthers are going to win the g*dd*mn Super Bowl. 

And we will be able to say we were there from the beginning.

KEEP POUNDING!!!

Oh, and keep voting."--

Thank you SIGCHI222 from all of us at the Huddle.

Guest Spider Monkey

The "official" thread is the one with an actual link in the OP. Not the thread somebody prematurely made so they could be first.

Put the voting link in the OP!!

Agreed.  Notice as how NFL.com and Damnmyslut realizes they have awoken a giant that was sleeping, they have removed the contest from their front page.

We are about to go Medieval on your ass Damnaslit.

My son votes tomorrow from 0930 hrs until I get home at 1730...his choice, not mine.  He is 12 years old. Even he realizes the disrespect.  We will not apologize for being "new".  We will not apologize for being "a team".

Schit on a group of people long enough, hard enough, blatantly enough and consistently enough and eventually they will band together and become one and fug you up.

You poo on the wrong group Dameshreck.

Guest Spider Monkey

Agreed. Notice as how NFL.com and Damnmyslut realizes they have awoken a giant that was sleeping, they have removed the contest from their front page.

We are about to go Medieval on your ass Damnaslit.

My son votes tomorrow from 0930 hrs until I get home at 1730...his choice, not mine. He is 12 years old. Even he realizes the disrespect. We will not apologize for being "new". We will not apologize for being "a team".

Schit on a group of people long enough, hard enough, blatantly enough and consistently enough and eventually they will band together and become one and fug you up.

You poo on the wrong group Dameshreck.

Your son might very well be the most diehard 12-year-old Panthers fan in the world. But there is no way he would spend a summer day voluntarily clicking a vote button for 8 hours straight to win a meaningless contest without some sort of coercion from his father.

Your son might very well be the most diehard 12-year-old Panthers fan in the world. But there is no way he would spend a summer day voluntarily clicking a vote button for 8 hours straight to win a meaningless contest without some sort of coercion from his father.

A kid that expects a PlayStation 4 for Christmas weeds the garden, wipes down the toilet, feeds the dogs, gets the mail and paper, shuts up on que and practices drums EVERY DAMN DAY.

I don't give a flying collard green poo about voluntary........I get results. 

If I have to use a water board I will.

A kid that expects a PlayStation 4 for Christmas weeds the garden, wipes down the toilet, feeds the dogs, gets the mail and paper, shuts up on que and practices drums EVERY DAMN DAY.

I don't give a flying collard green poo about voluntary........I get results.

If I have to use a water board I will.

Lol I feel bad for your son.

Archived