• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

O-fficial Greatest Uniform Thread (Round 5)

O-Ther

You realize this is all in jest.  My son lives in Monterey (or is it Monterrey) CA and makes 200 times my current salary.  No one feels sorry for him but thank you for the unintended or unintentional empathy.  Or is it apathy?

God bless brother, either way.

Agreed.  Notice as how NFL.com and Damnmyslut realizes they have awoken a giant that was sleeping, they have removed the contest from their front page.

We are about to go Medieval on your ass Damnaslit.

My son votes tomorrow from 0930 hrs until I get home at 1730...his choice, not mine.  He is 12 years old. Even he realizes the disrespect.  We will not apologize for being "new".  We will not apologize for being "a team".

Schit on a group of people long enough, hard enough, blatantly enough and consistently enough and eventually they will band together and become one and fug you up.

You poo on the wrong group Dameshreck.

Welcome to The Huddle: Where we use child labor to win meaningless football polls.

Need round 5 to start.. Any idea when itll be up?

Round 4 started around 2:30-3:00pm the day after voting stopped for round 3.

Dameshek needs time to put together another lousy video, where he'll spend most of it slobbering over the Chargers classic unis.

I've had the Xbox for this generation. Definitely switching to the ps4. I've has 3 xboxes, all broken. trying to fix one now.. i've come up short every time i tinker with it. All i want to do is play some battlefield. I've already payed like $700 over the years for the multiple xboxes and $60 for the game, can i just play the damn thing?

fug you microsoft. all the money i gave you and you cant give me a console that wont break. i play ps2 madden 12.. had the ps2 for 10 years. never had a problem

Archived