• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watching preseason

PantherKyle

Dpanther is right, think week 3 is nationally televised...

I'm fortunate here in VA Beach they show all 4 preseason games, not so much during the season as its Redskins country... But that's why I pay for SundayTicket...

Be easiest to check NFLNs schedule, usually about 2 weeks out....

Hey guys, avid reader, occasional poster.

I live in FL, and I am wondering about watching preseason.

Do you guys know if the tv schedule of when they will play our preseason games on nfl network is out?

Or should I get the preseason package?

Streaming options?

Thanks guys.

Where in florida are you?

This is my first season living outside the Carolinas. Already bought the preseason and game rewind for my iPad. Problem is, I wanted to play it over my projector, but you can't use airplay with these apps. Very disappointed.

Where in florida are you?

USMCpanther is in Lakeland, and I'm in Kissimmee, were going to meet up before the Tampa game. If you are headed to that one, PM me and we'll get a little tailgate going.

This is my first season living outside the Carolinas. Already bought the preseason and game rewind for my iPad. Problem is, I wanted to play it over my projector, but you can't use airplay with these apps. Very disappointed.

USMCpanther is in Lakeland, and I'm in Kissimmee, were going to meet up before the Tampa game. If you are headed to that one, PM me and we'll get a little tailgate going.

PM sent.

Check out chromecast .. just released

https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=chromecast

prob could get it on amazon or eBay also

Yeah, I know, is the tv schedule for that out?

I work in Kuwait and found a good site to stream from.  Shows all sports and if you have the band width it is good quaility.

I am at work but once i get off I will send you a link.   Not sure if they will show preseason but it appears they should.

I am hoping that they do.

Archived