• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Guy Cam

chknwing

61oY3.Em.138.jpg

Shelley McIntosh of Mint Hill smiles as Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton presents her with his autographed cleats following practice at Wofford College on Tuesday, July 30, 2013. Shelley McIntosh attended the practice with her parents, Allan and Pat McIntosh.

Even though I have my reservations about Mr. Newton, that was pretty cool of him. He went up a notch or two in my book.

he does stuff like this all the time. he's not that guy the media made him out to be.

what you see in that picture is what he is when the cameras are off.

he does stuff like this all the time. he's not that guy the media made him out to be.

what you see in that picture is what he is when the cameras are off.

I am willing to give Cam a chance but you have to remember that A LOT of what the media says about Cam is because of some of HIS OWN ignorant comments. You know, that icon, entertainer junk that he should have never said. I think Cam is probably a pretty good kid but he will not easily shake his current perception in the media until he shows more maturity and an ability to bite his tongue when necessary. With that being said, I'm pulling for the guy and I'm glad he is the QB of my team. I just hope that he doesn't blow it. 

Archived