• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer '13-'14 season

Ja  Rhule

Reality setting in today. Saturday mornings are going to be boring for a while.

To stave off the eventual Summer boredom I went to the Cpnference South play-off final - Dover winning at Ebbsfleet 1-0. All I can add to that was it rained. A lot! Dover are now into the 5th tier of British football. Somehow.post-15526-139974069345_thumb.jpg

man it was tough watching the liverpool players as the game ended today.  it's like you could tell they knew they had a great season, but they still just looked so unsatisfied.  we had a great season, but it sucks to just have the title in your hands like that and let it slip away.  i don't look at this season as a choke job or anything though, instead liverpool massively overachieved and almost fuged around and won the thing.  we will go again in august, and god dammit i hope luis suarez is apart of it.  Brendan Rodgers, Liverpool.  We're on our way to glory.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27387616

The Championship title winners have returned to the top flight after a decade-long absence.

Billionaire Thai chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha outlined the club's next steps to reporters in Bangkok.

He said: "It will take a huge amount of money, possibly 10bn Thai Baht (£180m), to get there. That doesn't put us off."

Plus they will violate Fair Plain Rule and will be forced to pay £50m. I just don't think his plan will work.

To be fair, the article did say within 3 years, which if that amount is spread over those three years, is possible. Probable? Not really, but definitely possible.

Oh and btw.. Dim Sherwood has been sacked. Let the potential manager carousel commence!

10329207_710482289009421_674467040373704

To be fair, the article did say within 3 years, which if that amount is spread over those three years, is possible. Probable? Not really, but definitely possible.

Oh and btw.. Dim Sherwood has been sacked. Let the potential manager carousel commence!

10329207_710482289009421_674467040373704

Yea. They could at least not grossly violate the rules and get a lesser punishment. He's a billionaire, what's another £20m or so?

I've also heard that Tottenham is so confident in landing Pochettino that they have already begun their search for his replacement.

Archived