• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you get rid of an acquaintance?

Big A

Actually as much fun as y'all made, the point came through, do something to make him feel uncomfortable, 3 days ago when I saw him, I pretend to be kinda upset and told him I wasn't doing good, the IRS said some of my write offs weren't legal and said I still owed another $58k and cleaned out my bank account. Then I proceeded to ask him to borrow $130 till Friday to pay off my credit card bill. He looked stunned. He made the worst excuse and said something about they haven't paid him his check and he needs to buy some book.

Now that it got a little awkward, I them asked him for $20 to buy a bad of dog food for Bentley. He said he was going to check if he had it a home and let me know. Well yesterday he was in my neighborhood leaving flyers from the hot dog restaurant door to door and was like 3 doors down when I came back from walking my dog, so he definitely saw me go in. He left a flyer at front door and kept going! Mission accomplished! I did feel a little guilty lying to the guy, but at the end of the day, it was to avoid being blunt with him which would have probably hurt his feelings.

You lie to us everyday! You must be riddled with guilt!!

Actually as much fun as y'all made, the point came through, do something to make him feel uncomfortable......

Doesn't work.  We have tried that with you for months.....but you still keep coming back.

Let us know if you get rid of this person.  We are VERY interested to know what we need to do.

Archived