• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Listen up Seattle! You are now ON NOTICE!

Zod

I do want to know the win/loss record for 'On Notice' games... I tried to search but many threads have been lost over the years. I am not questioning Zod's integrity, I want to know..

Regardless, you cannot deny the articulated confidence, OnNotice gets this place pumped up. Thanks Zod...

I'm going with 24-17 good guys as well.

How are you going to put up 24 points on our defense? Sorry, I don't see that happening, AT ALL.

The Legion of Boom will light up "Smitty" and out elite defense will be ready. It's to bad we don't have Percy, cause then we would probably put up 50 points. But, since we don't, and all our receivers could arguably be one of your #2's, I will predict a score of 38-13 Seahawks.

Of course, I will be back and eat crow otherwise.. but that's a 5% chance that we lose.

Go hawks!

How are you going to put up 24 points on our defense? Sorry, I don't see that happening, AT ALL.

The Legion of Boom will light up "Smitty" and out elite defense will be ready. It's to bad we don't have Percy, cause then we would probably put up 50 points. But, since we don't, and all our receivers could arguably be one of your #2's, I will predict a score of 38-13 Seahawks.

Of course, I will be back and eat crow otherwise.. but that's a 5% chance that we lose.

Go hawks!

Pssst... You haven't even seen your defense play under your new DC yet. Pipe down, junior.

Same goes for your OC.

We know that, thats why we aren't claiming a 38-7 victory like yourself.

Last time these teams played it was very close, and we are healthier and have improved more than seattle.

If I were you I would have more of a wait and see approach.

• Pie 1

We know that, thats why we aren't claiming a 38-7 victory like yourself.

Last time these teams played it was very close, and we are healthier and have improved more than seattle.

If I were you I would have more of a wait and see approach.

Improved? Yeah, I suppose on the front seven. Looks pretty good, you guys have the right to be optimistic.

Just like how Seahawk fans have the right to be optimistic. We don't have a lot of weak spots on our team in the first place (O-line I guess, but we have two all pros there, so idk).

Improved? Yeah, I suppose on the front seven. Looks pretty good, you guys have the right to be optimistic.

Just like how Seahawk fans have the right to be optimistic. We don't have a lot of weak spots on our team in the first place (O-line I guess, but we have two all pros there, so idk).

The entire league has a season's worth of film on Russell Wilson now and will prepare accordingly. If he can't up his game, there is a sophomore slump in his future.

• Pie 2

Our offense in '11 was 'elite' but was anything but last year. Change happens year to year.

Panthers could end with a better overall D than the Gayhawks

Come back around 430 on Sunday Sherman25 we'll have some Kleenex for you...actually, no we wont

Gayhawks? Clever. Gay slurs aren't cool, man. How will you have a better D? You guys don't even have a secondary as good as ours. We already have a really good front seven too.

You will be surprised, cats fan.