• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My New Ride!

rdog157h

in real news i did this yesterday

aNGKOoC.jpg

please someone sell me a new car. also bonus points if you know where my old civic was from.

and yeah im mostly fine

Holy poo how did that happen? I have an old 02 Altima SL I'm looking to sell. It's got 130K on it by runs like a champ. I'm I'm Northern California though.

Holy poo how did that happen? I have an old 02 Altima SL I'm looking to sell. It's got 130K on it by runs like a champ. I'm I'm Northern California though.

someone slammed on the brakes to cross a median. you can see them in the background.

someone slammed on the brakes to cross a median. you can see them in the background.

Wow. I'm surprised you were able to get it that far from where they hit you. What a shitbag move. Have I seen that stretch of road on the walking dead?? It looks familiar but I've never been anywhere near Atlanta.

Wow. I'm surprised you were able to get it that far from where they hit you. What a shitbag move. Have I seen that stretch of road on the walking dead?? It looks familiar but I've never been anywhere near Atlanta.

oh i hit them. i managed to swerve just in time to avoid full on.

car died and rolled down that fuging hill. dragged myself out of the car and some grandma gave me her coca cola. 

Archived