• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How about those RED SOX!

cookinwithgas

Thanks, it was a great series between the game's two best teams.  I have no doubt StL will be back sooner than later with all that young talent, both already with the big club as well as down on the farm.  Lets do this again in twelve months!

• 5 months later...

Always nice to start a new season with a series victory.  Reminded me a lot of last season.  Without actually looking it up I seem to remember losing the opening game of a series, and then going on to win said series a lot last year.

The Yanks opening with a series loss against the lowly Astros makes the all the better!

• 2 weeks later...

Well things have not gone as well since the 2-1 start.  5-7 and behind the Yanks, me no likey. 

Although with Matt Moore likely heading for TJ it really is going to make things interesting.  I figured the Rays to be the team to beat with us getting a WC, but w/o Moore, who knows.

• 1 month later...

They've had a good week against Atlanta. Maybe that pathetic "brawl" sparked a light under their asses. I do find it stupid that Farrell made a big fuss about the Rays stealing third in a 5 run game. The next day Boston was down 6-1 and came back to win.

F'n Halos are the M's b!tches this year. The fact that the fat man still plays Ibanez makes me sick. I'd say the same about Pujols but with what they're paying him the only hope I got is retirement. Hopefully Hamilton gets back soon, suffered a setback in a rehab start. Anyway, I fully expect the sox to get back to their winning ways where I'm just hanging on over here in halo land.

Archived