• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

browner out tomorrow?

toldozer

I can handle the excuses for them if we win. We could play a bunch of high school replacement players and go 16-0 & it wouldn't hurt my feelings. I just want to WIN again. Don't care who we beat. JUST WIN BABY!

This. Even if the Seahawks were playing us 100% intact, we wouldn't get credit for beating them. The talking heads would just say that the Seahawks played down to our level. It would be about them losing to us.

A win is a win, even if we don't get credit for it.

The pedhawk fans don't seem to mind at all. They are the most cocky bunch of douchebaggery I've ever seen.

Here's one of the dozens of comments on their forum.

"We'll be fine with Avril and Browner sitting. The Panthers are chumps, with literally no shot at winning this game on Sunday. Let Thurmond or Lane get some reps in there and let O'Brien take the starting Leo spot this week. We'll be alright."

Wow. Just wow....I can't believe one of their fans actually feels this way.

yea from what ive seen from the seahawks boards, they basically think their team is god's gift to football and that they cannot be stopped.

its funny, because while I think they are good, they aren't great... and are in for a rude awakening if they honestly think they have a super bowl caliber team

on the Browner injury, im fine with him sitting this one out... dudes a scary man lol

as long as the panthers play like they are capable of doing. then there should be no problems. contain russell wilson and hit him often. their wrs dont scare anyone in the NFL..if the panthers can control the clock and get good field position of special teams and limit the seahawks special teams then carolina will win and it will be a very nice way to say a big F U C K Y O U to the nfl and media!!

Thurmond and Lane are more than capable backups. I'm sure you've all read how deep the Seahawks are, and it's true. Browner missing would hurt a little, but its not like they're just throwing in some scrub to replace him. Those second stringers would be starting on most teams. Our secondary will be just fine and dandy. And because one of our posters says something stupid does not reflect the entire fan base. I personally respect the Panthers, You have a great front 7, which is my greatest concern, and then you have Cam, as fine a QB as there is in the league. Most realistic Seahawks fans know this isn't gonna be a cakewalk, and coupled with our typically terrible luck in east coast morning games, makes most of us I think, as well as me, very nervous. Of course we're looking towards our HUGE home opener next Sunday night against SF, but hopefully not one of our guys is looking past the Panthers. Here's hoping for a GREAT game with no injuries to either side. Best of luck guys. Is it game time yet! I can't wait for this season to get under way! BT

Thurmond and Lane are more than capable backups. I'm sure you've all read how deep the Seahawks are, and it's true. Browner missing would hurt a little, but its not like they're just throwing in some scrub to replace him. Those second stringers would be starting on most teams. Our secondary will be just fine and dandy. And because one of our posters says something stupid does not reflect the entire fan base. I personally respect the Panthers, You have a great front 7, which is my greatest concern, and then you have Cam, as fine a QB as there is in the league. Most realistic Seahawks fans know this isn't gonna be a cakewalk, and coupled with our typically terrible luck in east coast morning games, makes most of us I think, as well as me, very nervous. Of course we're looking towards our HUGE home opener next Sunday night against SF, but hopefully not one of our guys is looking past the Panthers. Here's hoping for a GREAT game with no injuries to either side. Best of luck guys. Is it game time yet! I can't wait for this season to get under way! BT

I would like to thank you for not being a pompous ass like K Hawk the troll.

I would like to thank you for not being a pompous ass like K Hawk the troll.

No problem man. I just try to act like I would like opposing fans to act on our board. When it comes right down to it, we just love our teams and the game itself, right? No reason to be an ass about it... You guys are alright over here. Good forum people. 

No problem man. I just try to act like I would like opposing fans to act on our board. When it comes right down to it, we just love our teams and the game itself, right? No reason to be an ass about it... You guys are alright over here. Good forum people.

You see, not all Hawk trolls here, this guy seems legit. Good luck to you tomorrow sir.

Yeah i was on yall board, and for the most part you guys are welcoming, I just stayed away from smack talk, I told y'alls mod that granted me access that I would not troll.....

Wow best post I've seen from a Seahawk's fan. Most of their message board believes they can win the game with their second string

Archived