• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Seahawks Gameday Thread

Zod

The problem is, after those epic fails by Armond and J. Thomas, it has now set in that we have done absolutely nothing on offense for almost 3 quarters... That's not good.

Four drives to one, definitely. Embarrassingly, we only have 12 points off those four drives.

Credit to your D.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• ACL tears are one of the most common and simple ortho procedures. A total tear is even easier to fix. If it's frayed or ruptured or whatever you have to put this synthetic mesh around it to protect it, but if it's just straight torn the replacement is just a strong as the original. We take a tendon from the thight, remove the damaged ACL, and just basically string the new ligament through the hole. ACL kinda just goes through the middle of the knee and keeps it together for stability. They used to be horrific because they had to cut the knee open and do substantial damage to the bone. People were laid up for 12 weeks while the damage the surgery did heals. But now there is so little damage relatively, and the procedure has been nailed down so well, that the biggest thing is just waiting for the incisions to heal and getting used to the knee and rebuilding all that strength. like i can't exaggerate how simple this procedure it. The medical device reps literally are in charge of it, and just use a laser pointer to point out what piece goes where. Everyone thinks they have the best orthopedic surgeon in the country. Everyone always goes to "the best knee guy in town" or whatever. What none of them realize is more often than not the PA is opening, closing, and sometimes doing most of the procedure. Like there's some random dude in central tennessee who thinks he had the best surgeon in the state do his acl repair which actually it was me on my surgery rotation.
    • XL isn’t exactly lightning quick. He’s more fast than quick.  XL’s against press in college weren’t good.  XL has A LOT of work to do if you think he’s going to be some X WR1 type dude. As it stands right now Diontae is our X
    • I also think each ACL tear is different in it's recovery.  His was apparently a clean tear and has been already running on it. https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/texas-rb-jonathon-brooks-has-started-running-12-weeks-after-acl-surgery I would think this puts him on the early end of recovery time unless there is a setback.