• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

which TV series should i binge watch next?

nickzz

Arrested Development, Eastbound and Down, and Community for comedies.

Friday Night Lights, American Horror Story, Deadwood, 1st season of Heroes (don't watch after 1st season), Chuck, The Killing is really good (everything on AMC is really good),Band of Brothers, and The Corner since you like The Wire.

I wouldn't recommend people to watch Dexter, past season 4 it's a shade of its former self.  If it's all you have to watch, yeah but there's much better stuff to get into that is quality till the end or at least so far.  Kind of the same for 24, but it's still not bad.  Walking Dead is fun but if you like good acting it's terrible.  

Mad Men is also good.  Killing is good but just got cancelled so if you don't like shows that have ended quick, it only got 3 years.

Prison Break season 1 is ok but my God don't watch past that, it gets bad, then worse, then terribad.

House of Cards

Justified

Boardwalk Empire

Newsroom

What's everyone think of "Low Winter Sun?" I have 5 episodes on my DVR and haven't watched any yet.

Just finished watching the entire run of Sopranos for the third time recently. Uncle June (Dominic Chianese) plays a lawyer on this show, although almost unrecognizable with the big muttonchop sideburns.

You could also watch the 103 episodes of Renegade that ran from 1992-1997 starring Lorenzo Lamas and look for me as a regular extra in the episodes filmed in San Diego....

Arrested Development, Eastbound and Down, and Community for comedies.

Friday Night Lights, American Horror Story, Deadwood, 1st season of Heroes (don't watch after 1st season), Chuck, The Killing is really good (everything on AMC is really good),Band of Brothers, and The Corner since you like The Wire.

Yes! Yes! Yes! to Deadwood.

Its takes a couple of episodes to get accustomed to the language patterns but once you do its lile a modern Shakespeare.

Low winter sun is fuging awful. Watch the newsroom. Aaron sorkin writes it beautifully and Jeff Daniels can act his ass off

I've got some episodes on my DVR just so I could try it out, but I haven't got around to it yet.  I've heard the same from people at work....

I wouldn't say it sucks, it's just really slow moving.  They have some solid actors just not sure about the story.  I wouldn't recommend you start watching it though, I'm not sure it'll get renewed.  Reminds me of AMC's show "Rubicon" which was great but got cancelled because it was a slow mover (but worth it).

Archived