• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fua has been resigned!

SCP

Eh, none of you are NFL GM's nor even remotely close to ever being one. Im sure G-Man has his reasons.

You are 100% correct, but aren't you curious why they resign a guy that looked awful all preseason when we have needs at other positions? I know I am.

An injured Dwan, on his couch on Sunday is more useful thank Sionne fuging Fua.

This seriously pisses me off.

Go with Short and Star, move Johnson inside on passing downs with Frank and Hardy outside.

Anything but Fua.

They brought Fua back to be part of the rotation only because he knows the system.  Once Dwan is recovered (hopefully soon), Fua will be released once again.

This is nauseating.

People keep calling for Rivera's head, but Gettleman is the GM. He's gotten a pass so far, but that is fading.

Whoa....not at all.

Rivera made this request, I promise you, Gettleman will see how it works out, and it will either be a check mark in the good column or in the bad.

Rivera knows his ass is grass if this team doesn't win 9-10 games, he asked for Fua.

Whoa....not at all.

Rivera made this request, I promise you, Gettleman will see how it works out, and it will either be a check mark in the good column or in the bad.

Rivera knows his ass is grass if this team doesn't win 9-10 games, he asked for Fua.

Did you speak to Gettleman personally about this? What other insight did you receive? I'm holding both responsible until proven otherwise. It's been the popular thing to just dump everything on Rivera. Not buying it yet.

Archived