• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

is it too early to talk Draft

charlottenian

Watkins is my run-away early favorite.  I'd also be happy with Lewan or Matthews and shift Gross over to RT (assuming we keep him around).  If we take Watkins (or Marquis Lee) I want an OT in the 2nd (if a stud is still available in the late 20s of the 1st I wouldn't hate a trade up to grab him....just hope it's not another chronically injured guy like Otah).  Then CB/S in the 3rd and again around the 5th.  Another WR (no more midgets) somewhere between the 4th and 6th too.

I think you mean objectively. All I want is this team to win. If Cam does it so be it. If someone else playing QB makes it happen, then so be it. I am well passed the point of becoming emotional tethered to players. They come, they go.

Thank you, correction noted.

I agree. But sometimes you know your team is just an 8-8 team. In the AFC things could have been different. And another thing, there isn't a list of QBs better than Cam on the market. I'm sure Cleveland, jacksonville, oakland, etc. would be glad to get him of our with a lateral trade. Just be patient my man. Nothing have been invested on the offensive side yet. The word is already out. Rivera's on the hot seat. They're talking about it on first take. Something to look forward to.

1st CB: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (Oregon) kid can really read a QB

2nd TE: Eric Ebron (UNC)- loved those TE duo of Shockey and Olson Cams rookie year.

2nd  FS: Ed Reynolds (Stanford)-  as bad as our offense has looked, Rivera is building around the .  We have one of the best front 7's out there, now just need to shore up the DB's.

3rd OT: Seantrel Henderson (Miami)- Could plug into the RT spot.

4th DB: Lamarcus Joyner (FSU) can play slot or safety

5th WR: Devin Street (Pitt)

FA: Hakeem Nicks, Ginn

Sure up the secondary to go with the front 7= top D in the league. CB Ekpre-Olomu SS Reynolds FS Norman (like zods idea) CB #2?  Or keep Norman at CB and move Joyner to FS.

the double TE set of Ebron and Olson makes Cam look more comfortable see rookie year

Not going to get an sure fire LT out of the first round but we need help on right and Henderson in the 3rd could be a sure fire RT

Nicks finally gives us the number 2 plus he may come in motivated coming home and playing with his idol growing up watching smitty.

Trade down and add a 2nd rounder:

1st CB: Ifo Ekpre-Olomu (Oregon) kid can really read a QB

2nd TE: Eric Ebron (UNC)- loved those TE duo of Shockey and Olson Cams rookie year.

2nd FS: Ed Reynolds (Stanford)- as bad as our offense has looked, Rivera is building around the . We have one of the best front 7's out there, now just need to shore up the DB's.

3rd OT: Seantrel Henderson (Miami)- Could plug into the RT spot.

4th DB: Lamarcus Joyner (FSU) can play slot or safety

5th WR: Devin Street (Pitt)

FA: Hakeem Nicks, Ginn

Love IFO.

And the players on offense around him haven't improved.  He is playing with the same garbage since 2011.

So drafting HOF WR's will fix his footwork.

That's an unfair assessment. I blame the coaching staff for winging Cam's development.

And Cam has no ownership for his development. 

I did in 2010, fox's lame duck year when Tampa beat us handily in week 2

I can't remember the exact week, but whenever we had Clausen starting, I knew it was over and stopped getting pissed about losses. 

Yes he does but I sure as hell don't think it's Cam at this point. Rivera doesn't know how to mold a QB and Shula has failed develop a talent since... ever. If Cam can't grow under the new staff (hoping it's speciality is offense) in 2014 then we can talk.

wHO IS that bitch in your sig, tell me her name now.

Archived