• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Giants game Rivera's last stand?

PantherAZ

I don't know what to think anymore....who the hell to we promote or hire? Only guy with experience is Shula (don't want him)...SMcd.no head coaching experience (don't want him either).So who's left.....Skipper??..Washington?? They are not going to bring anybody in from outside in week four.So now what

I don't know what to think anymore....who the hell to we promote or hire? Only guy with experience is Shula (don't want him)...SMcd.no head coaching experience (don't want him either).So who's left.....Skipper??..Washington?? They are not going to bring anybody in from outside in week four.So now what

Anybody but Rivera. Start off fresh in offseason

But get rid of him first, sending a message a clear one

We have a new GM?  :startle:

I really don't think they will release Rivera mid season. 

I don't think JR would be that rash regardless of the fans screaming and kicking.  I'm sure if it was a remote possibility, somebody would have noticed meetings with potential candidates.

Who would replace Rivera on the fly? 

Until that rumor mill gets started, we are resigned to whatever fate the Front Office has planned for us.

How quickly you guys forget Hurney.

There is a lot of difference between what a gm s resposibilities are mid season - its actually a perfect time to fire a gm -  and what a head coaches are heading into week 3. Just who do you think Gettleman and Richardson would replace Rivera with during bye week # 4 of the season? 

personally it were ever one game that we the Panthers needed to get embarrassed at, it would certainly be this. I hope the beat the snot out of us and somehow we have no injuries to use as an excuse. This way Gettleman addresses RR and company. This is truly sad thinking but we need big time changes!

Archived