• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone with an iPhone or iPad

Big A

Why am i not shocked that Alice is a giggling Apple fangirl? All of the silly girls with cracked screens on their iphones were giggling about ios7 last week too.

I've always hated Apple, I just see iphone as best phone option and use the ipad a lot, but I would never buy a Mac. Good smack talk attempt though, bravo.

Anyone get a 5S? I still have a year for my trade in and the only difference seems to be a thumbprint scanner in home button and faster processor. I use ipad for almost everything, so I don't see a reason to upgrade unless I'm missing something?

My wife got the new iPhone 5s this weekend.

First thing I did when she brought it home was set it beside my Droid Maxx.  

I laughed.

I can fit my daughters entire iPhone inside the screen width of my Razr.  

My iPhone is not playing my music for some reason. What the fug 7.0? Anybody else having that problem?

Make sure it's not playing music over headphone jacks, sometimes the output gets stuck to headphones, look at the icon for volume when you try to play music. If it is this, or try this anyway, do a reset twice (hold dowmloading home button then power at same time till screen goes blank.

Archived