• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman's life this week

twylyght

Rivera blew this game when he decided to kick a field goal on 4th + 1. And then played prevent defense so that the Bills drove the ball 80-yards with a rookie QB, and no timeouts.

Everyone's job for that final drive was two simple things: keep the play in front of you, and keep everyone in the field of play. If Norman does this once out of his three failures, we are talking about last weeks close call instead of our collapse.

Josh Norman has not owned up to his mistake.

Byron Bell thinks he played great.

Charles Johnson post on twitter that they are gonna fug poo up in Buffalo before the game and then disappears. Goes home and puts on a falcon hat before going out for dinner.

Hardy says he's going to get 50 sacks this year and dubs the d-line monsters inc.--They return from Buffalo looking more like Monster stinc.

Cam who was previously tortured by losses seems to take them in stride now and shrugs them off thinking we'll get the next one.

Armanti was named the training camp MVP by Rivera and proceeds to see his 3 snaps a game.

Yep, this is def. Rivera's team.

I love the stuff people write around here without any facts.  We don't know if Norman owned up to his mistake but it was certainly pointed out by the coaches in the meetings this week by the coaches.  And if Steve Smith is giving Norman hell over a mistake last week when the focus should be on the Giants, then I would question the leadership qualities of Smith.

I love the stuff people write around here without any facts. We don't know if Norman owned up to his mistake but it was certainly pointed out by the coaches in the meetings this week by the coaches. And if Steve Smith is giving Norman hell over a mistake last week when the focus should be on the Giants, then I would question the leadership qualities of Smith.

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/549/josh-normans-side-of-game-winning-td?ex_cid=espnapi_public

If you are questioning how Smith does leadership, look at how he handled armond smith and frank Alexander on the sidelines for game day

How much time did Rivera have to recognize that Norman WOULDN'T pick up the switch for that last play? If the answer is more than zero time, you are dead wrong

I figured it out in the 8 seconds that Norman had his arms out to the side, looking at the sideline and at Moore.

I figured it out in the 8 seconds that Norman had his arms out to the side, looking at the sideline and at Moore.

The switch takes place when the play develops. Should have been a no brainer. Norman decided to play man instead of make the switch. Any reasonable assumption goes forward with Norman doing what he is plainly told. Everyone understood the play at the time it was happening.

Archived