• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Norman's life this week

twylyght

It was ticky tack and I don't think it influenced the interception but a pass interference by definition.

The Bills coaching staff went wild on the sidelines jumping around begging for the PI call on Luke. The thing that made me sick was that he didn't need to do it, the pass was off.

F you,

That was a BULLSHYT PI call.

What's with the personal attack Junior?

You don't think it was PI, fine. I wasn't the ref that made the call. Apparently the ref thought that Luke hooked him around the waist, and that's grounds for a call.

Now run on back to wherever you came from.

There were plenty of gaffs on the field, and on the sidelines, during the last quarter, and at other times, and in other games, to spread all across the team.  Both the number of them, and the times at which they occurred do not make a championship team...and you can carry that blame on up through the skybox and into the FO.  I have no concerns whatsoever with Keek and a few others (we'd better sign them through infinity), but even Cam has me worried for the future. I'm not seeing a 3rd year NFL QB destined to be elite.  Whatever the problems are, they won't be fixed overnight, and a new HC, OC, etc., and a few more players on the O line, in the secondary, and another WR and/or TE won't make this a 12-4 team or better that goes deep into the playoffs, much less a Superbowl on a consistent basis either.  We got there once.  The question is how to do it again...and again.  We've got a nearly two decades old record that proves no one who works at BoA Stadium has yet figured out how to turn the Panthers into a Patriots-like dynasty.  Flame away, and yes, I admit I thought Norman had a ton of potential, and maybe he does, but somebody needs to coach him up...a lot, assuming that's even possible.  His preseason play completely fooled me.  Regardless, we were making plays, or not making them, to lose that game long before that one blown play.  The same is true of many of our close games we lost.  One cliché fits well:  This team needs to play to win, not play not to lose.

http://espn.go.com/blog/carolina-panthers/post/_/id/549/josh-normans-side-of-game-winning-td?ex_cid=espnapi_public

If you are questioning how Smith does leadership, look at how he handled armond smith and frank Alexander on the sidelines for game day

Did you read my post?  Gameday and days later preparing for a new game are two totally different things.  If Smith is going around running his mouth about last week I would be absolutely shocked.

The Bills coaching staff went wild on the sidelines jumping around begging for the PI call on Luke. The thing that made me sick was that he didn't need to do it, the pass was off.

That was torture man because when Colin Jones intercepted I was like wow finally they didn't blow it. Then as soon as I seen the flag I knew it was game over. That pass to stevie Johnson seemed like a lifetime when the ball was in the air. You see the ball see he's wide open and you realize the game is over. Heartbreaking

Rivera blew this game when he decided to kick a field goal on 4th + 1.  And then played prevent defense so that the Bills drove the ball 80-yards with a rookie QB, and no timeouts. 

They played the same shitty soft zone defense against the bills that we did against the Chiefs last season and lost the damn game. I understand to a point why, since we had so many injuries to the secondary, But I'm a risk taker. Would have liked to see more blitzes in that final drive.

beason screwed up a whole lot more than norman did on that drive. beason was pretty much the whole reason they got down to that situation....well, that and keek's PI call. 

of course that drive should never have happened in the first place, but teflon ron decided it was better to trust a weak and beaten up secondary that was relying on a LB to play nickel who was never good in coverage to begin with and is still trying find his legs and paying at much less than 100%, instead of trusting hia franchise QB who is probably the best in the league at getting 1 yard in those situations.

you want to talk arrogance? there's your problem. norman screwed up, but the game should never have come down to that one play. 

What's with the personal attack Junior?

You don't think it was PI, fine. I wasn't the ref that made the call. Apparently the ref thought that Luke hooked him around the waist, and that's grounds for a call.

Now run on back to wherever you came from.

Do you really have to blame the player? Regardless of who it was?

Just saying...BS calls are made sometimes, sometimes in favor of your team and in this case not in favor of your team.

I just thought the way you portrayed is was as if Luke body slammed the receiver mid play and it was obvious PI. There is no arguing that be should have made that tackle earlier on the drive though.

I am just super heated about that game, and I know that call had a lot to do with the outcome at that point in the game.

Archived