• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Suck for Luck! errr...

CanadianCat

How many of you are actually hoping for a loss this weekend?

You guys make me sick.

Sure seems like more than half this board is hoping we lose just for the ‘chance’ Rivera gets fired.

We are in week 2. We still have 90% of the season left. We can go into the bye with our staff intact and make adjustments. You guys are making it feel like 2010 again when we wanted to suck for Luck (look how that turned out).. 

I'm not a Rivera apologist and wouldn’t be sad if he got fired but who is to say that things will get better when he’s gone?

Realistically we need an offseason to get the new coaching staff but I'm not and cannot go through another season feeling like 2010 again. 

/rant

Any fan that has ever typed/said the words, "I'm pulling for a Panther loss," needs to immediately hand in their fan card. I don't need my stadium smelling like bitch, but it's not like you fairweather fugs attend anyways.

If another loss happens, my pulling for the other team will not make it happen.  If another loss happens then Rivera can take his 13 - 22 and get out. I like Rivera leaving, the sooner the better. So I can pull for another team one time for the greater good. Rivera leaving.

I spend lots of money so I am the real fan. lol

If another loss happens, my pulling for the other team will not make it happen.  If another loss happens then Rivera can take his 13 - 22 and get out. I like Rivera leaving, the sooner the better. So I can pull for another team one time for the greater good. Rivera leaving.

I spend lots of money so I am the real fan. lol

Why do I smell Love Spell? :(

Archived