• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's got it better than us?

SIGCHI222

Looking at this week's performances only and realizing that nothing can be truly determined from 2 prior weeks of football (God I am such a hypocrite), who can boast a better week than us?  Nobody.

At this moment, WE were the most dominate team in football this week.  WE kicked more ass than anybody and took names.  WE have a bye this week which means I will be happy for the next 14 days.  WE needed a win as much as any of the desperate teams and guess what?  WE fukking won.

At this moment nobody has it better than us.

Haven't had this much fun since Jake was our QB.

KEEP POUNDING!!

I need a Dameshek poll to vote in right now.

I will surely enjoy this win. We finally played to our potential, and got almost ALL of the breaks. We turned the corner today ladies and gents.

The Giants lead the Leauge in passing, and we shut them down. I don't care if we made them look like a Division II Collegiate team. Everybody's talking about how awful the Gianys were... Well, just wait for what we have yet to see this season!

And to think where we should be... Naw... I'll enjoy where we are for the moment... Yes I will

I will surely enjoy this win. We finally played to our potential, and got almost ALL of the breaks. We turned the corner today ladies and gents.

The Giants lead the Leauge in passing, and we shut them down. I don't care if we made them look like a Division II Collegiate team. Everybody's talking about how awful the Gianys were... Well, just wait for what we have yet to see this season!

And to think where we should be... Naw... I'll enjoy where we are for the moment... Yes I will

this is a good day. i love you trucatzfan

these two weeks are gonna be a blast on here.

You damn skippy you App State fuger.  You can have the damn jug forever if we can keep this up on the Panthers.  I hate you brah.

Today is the only day that matters......and today was a good day.

cube-today-was-a-good-day-o.gif

There's so much good that comes with winning...especially winning in such dominate fashion. In the coming days, I can look forward to: nice fluff articles on various football sites about us (come on, there has to be at least one), all the green I'm gonna see in the PFF grading charts (I'm especially interested in our rookies), the upgrades our players are gonna get across the board in the next Madden roster update (I know that doesn't mean much to most of you, but I'm a pretty avid Madden player), some non-depressing player interviews for once, and maybe a Pepsi Rookie of the Week nomination/win for Star, Short, Lester, and/or White since they all had at least one distinctive stat recorded (sack, interception, FF).

All that should hold me off til Week 5!

Archived