• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Superstitious people....what did you different last week for the Panthers to win?

Hotsauce

Personal style made the difference. I wore urban camo jorts weeks 1 and 2. This week I actually dressed up; rather than wearing my jersey, hat, and socks, all with Panthers logos, this week I wore a panthers color plaid button down, panthers color statement socks, and designer jeans. Its a lock; GQ on game day the rest of the year.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Went to church for the 1st time in a long time....made my girlfriend wear her studded up cam newton jersey...didn't wear my panthers bracelet like I did the first two games....wore my cam newton jersey....so going to keep the same going in two weeks....KEEP POUNDING......moving on to 2-2....

The funny thing is that

- ever since we drafter Cam, I started playing Fantasy Football.

- he was my starting qb for 2011, 2012 and this 2013 season.

- i started him the first 2 games of this season... panthers lost.

- last friday, i said fug it, let me trade Cam, maybe having him on my Fantasy Team is bad luck, and there you have it.

When is not my starting QB, he shows up and shows us what Cam is capable of.

I do want him on my fantasy team but if not having him on my team means Carolina will be victorious, i can live with that.

Fug my fantasy team, Go Panthers !

So heres that.

Archived