• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who should play Wonder Woman?

Darth Biscuit

Who should play Wonder Woman  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who should play the role?

that is definitely not true

It might not be, I just felt like DC tried to hard when they did...

Either way, both companies are obviously the industry standards... I just haven't had much interest in any of the DC related post-my-childhood stuff, aside from maybe the Batman movies...

NO FAIR LOOKING THIS UP!

Trivia Question. 

Lynda Carter was not the original Wonder Woman.  The part was re-cast prior to it becoming a weekly TV show with Lynda Carter.  (The studio felt that the original part needed to be recast because the actress in the Pilot was not "busty" enough.

What Actress Played Wonder Woman in the original TV Pilot??

Cathy Lee Crosby.

And no, I didn't look it up.

• 3 weeks later...

Cathy Lee Crosby.

And no, I didn't look it up.

You are right!

They originally wanted Diana Rigg (Mrs. Peele from the British TV show Avengers, but were afraid that she was too British. 

After casting Cathy Lee Crosby in the pilot.  The directors/studio decided she wasn't busty enough.  So they recast the part for the weekly TV show.

cathy-lee-crosby.jpglynda-carter-0038.jpg

You are right!

They originally wanted Diana Rigg (Mrs. Peele from the British TV show Avengers, but were afraid that she was too British. 

After casting Cathy Lee Crosby in the pilot.  The directors/studio decided she wasn't busty enough.  So they recast the part for the weekly TV show.

I remember thinking Cathy Lee Crosby was pretty hot when I got old enough to notice (Diana Rigg too).

Now for additional trivia.  Who played the villain?

(and yes, I remember)

Archived