• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gravity

Dpantherman

OK, I was hoping it wasn't just 2 hours of them floating in space and talking...

No I haven't seen it yet, but plan to..

Literally every review I've read from critics that know what they are talking about say it really is a visual and technical masterpiece and the best special effects you'll ever see.  And the acting is supppsed to be fantastic as well.

Again, I saw a preview in IMAX 3D and it was mind blowing.

No I haven't seen it yet, but plan to..

Literally every review I've read from critics that know what they are talking about say it really is a visual and technical masterpiece and the best special effects you'll ever see.  And the acting is supppsed to be fantastic as well.

Again, I saw a preview in IMAX 3D and it was mind blowing.

I just read some reviews on Flixster and both users and critics agree that it's good, which is unusual.

One of my favorite critics Devin Faraci had this to say in the opening paragraph of his review:

Gravity is an astonishing cinematic achievement, one of the most masterful pieces of technical filmmaking I have ever seen - and likely will ever see. It is 90 minutes of sheer excitement and terror, a dizzyingly participatory experience. It is a great ride, one everyone should take this weekend in 3D and IMAX.

http://badassdigest.com/2013/10/03/gravity-movie-review-a-brilliant-ride/

I wasn't quite sure where it was going, but I have to say that I watched most of the movie with my mouth open.  Maybe I'm easily impressed, but I was just caught up in the imagery.  

I'm not sure if I would have enjoyed it in 2D.  Maybe that's a legit criticism, but I thought it was one hell of a thrill ride.

Archived